Hystorical & Mystical Moments Of Crazy Housemates

ball ball bola bola.....

It’s been awhile since I watched the last basketball match. The last one was last year’s imu cup. Imu cup is coming and hope M206 will be the champion this time.. hehe

So today, I went out with my friends to watch a basketball competition. I hardly will go see basketball competition coz I know nothing about it.. the rules and the skills.. I am too noob for this.. hehehe… but today I went to watch one of our bro’s first basketball competition..

.

..

...

....

.....


*rawr

Yeap.. Its Casper.. representing his class for his school’s basketball competition. So I’ll let the pics tell you the story.. hehe



*there he is, training hard for the competition..

Before his match starts, there is a 3 point shoot out competition.. (sorry I dunno any bball term.. :P)


??3 point shoot competition..


So, finally its casper and his team play.. they named themselves ……… Dota virus.. (sound like rotavirus, which causes bla bla bla…)



*shake hands with the opponent before starting the game

Its casper’s turn to play the game.. hehe .. he is the one with no. 12 at the back..


*go go go

*another shot

*casper and his teammates

*foou.. tired

In the end, luck was not by their side that time. They finished the game with 30-28, lost by 2 points to the opponent team. *sad (cheer up bro if you are reading this.. you tried your best!)

Uni starting next week.. gonna see you all soon.. hehe :P

* if you want the original pics, contact me

-Mirian-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home