Hystorical & Mystical Moments Of Crazy Housemates

I'm back..lolz..

Hello everyone..i'm back..haha..at last i blog back..sorry coz din post anything and all dis while ghi waie had been posting!!!so unfair!!!well..actually itz a good thing..help us 2 do sumthin wif da blog..actually xplanation need 2 b done..summatif is coming and i'm so busy wif da studies..so are ghi waie and aaron..avday we have been studying like mad..from morning till nite..i think we look like a zombie now..camp in the library everyday after lecture till dinner time..go back study again..what is dis!!!is dis call da life as a medical student???aihz..guess da whole m2/06 oso like us now..study avday..well..2day got a highlighter from evelyn..haha..itz blue in colour..hmmz..actually itz bcoz evelyn laz time ask me y i keep on using blue colour highlighter only..den she said dat she doesn't use blue colour and have 1 in her hse..n den she gave it 2me 2day and ask me 2 use it..i like so shock n suprised!!!haha..thanx EVELYN!!!!i'll post da picture of my highliters..haha..plus da 1 evelyn gave it 2me 2day i got 3 di!!!i oso duno y..laz time during pre-u i never use highliter 2 study..bt now..blue highliter..blue highliter..blue highliter..haha..nex friday will b summatif for all m2/06 batch..so i wana wish all my batchmates good luck and all da best!!!don't gif up!!!gambateh!!!well..from da laz time i blog till now..i can't really think wad i did..coz my life is so boring..day by day..think of da same thing..do da same thing..i oso duno wadz wrong wif me.. haha..and i realise something..da tv in our apartment had not been switch on for quite some time..and we din really watch tv 4 so long di!!!dis is incredible..thanx 2 IMU and summatif..sad case..n i miss so many movies di..haha..anyway..i guess itz quite late di..so haf2 end my blog here..i'll try 2 update more..take care everyone and good luck 2 my batchmates!!!

Dis is me..in case u guys 4get how i look..haha..itz not my spec bt my fren's wan..i'm all da time using a frameless spec..lolz..





Dis is my bluehighliter collection!!!3 of it!!!Thanx evelyn..haha..



Current progress :
Me : haha..i oso duno wad 2do..kinda tired.=P
Ghi Waie : Jz finish update blog oso..haha..
Aaron : Studying..bt mayb he fall asleep on da table again gua..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home