Hystorical & Mystical Moments Of Crazy Housemates

~When Picture explains everything~

Nothing much to write lately. We all are busy with the upcoming summative (27th June 2008). Some of them wanted this blog to be updated, so this time i'll let the pictures tell everything that has been going on lately, since feb 2008. I'll make it into few parts. This post will be about solo pics and the art of camwhoring. :D Enjoy!

~when picture explains everything~ (part 1)
(Solo pictures and art of Camwhoring)



And last picture, special dedication to my xiao bai...

Farewell! God knows when we shall meet again. ~William Shakespeare

Ciaoozzz..!
(All the pictures were taken with Ghi Waie's phone)

3 Comments:

Blogger Esther said...

you updated!! :D

3:36 AM  
Blogger yaucc86 said...

wah laooO! why suddenly got my photo there 1? haha.. shock man.. ghee wei use his xiao bai to mengintai me.. sob sob.. haha!! weiii! u makw me emo laa see the pict.. aaih...

2:36 PM  
Blogger 流浪汉 瑜伽 Yoga Tramp said...

nice blog , hai friend u r invite to my blog, i want share my video n happiness to u, thk

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home