Hystorical & Mystical Moments Of Crazy Housemates

Another week has pass..

Hey everyone whose reading this blog..this is my 2nd time i post something..duno y i feel like posting a blog eventhough itz almoz 1am in the morning..guess i get addicted di though this is my 1st blog..ok..let me xplain the pic 1st..i toke this pic wif my secondary friends in seremban(my hometown)..haha..known few of them in dis picture for like more than 10 years..so kinda haf lotz of sweet memories 2gether..miss them alot coz we're like studying different course.anyway..me and ghi waie jz haf a video call with our pre-u friend's - poh li and avier - currently in UK..miss them alot oso..faster come back for holidayz ya..n we can play in penang hill again..sweet memories shall b repeated..really miss those time..hmmz..don't u guys realise dat most of the post in this blog like so much bout me..hmmz..i wonder y..haha..mayb ghi waie and aaron fall in love with me di..haha..joking oni..n bout da thing i'm addicted to onimusha game..i'm proudly to announce dat i ended da game di!!!yez!!!haha..currently addicted to anime..INITIAL D!!!yaya..i know..itz kinda old di..sorry..i'm abit outdated..haha..bt itz nice..letz c..another week has pass..dis meanz i've spend another week in university..cool..but lotz of stuying 2do..i think aaron and ghi waie shud b da same since we're studying 2gether..spended my weekend at my hometown..now itz like 1.40am..n 2molo need to go to university at 8am..stil dun feel sleepy..duno y sitting infront of my comp typing dis blog and feeling empty deep in my heart..as if something is missing..bt i duno wad izit or duno how 2 feel it.jz feel empty.in deep thoughts.what is missing.haha..hope GOD will guide me and let me know how 2 fill this emptiness.kinda sad also.something happen when i went 2 jusco b4 i came back to IMU.my feelings dat time..angry and pissed off..well..i shall take it as a motivation for what i'm doing now..now there is so many thingz in my mind..i jz couldn't sort it out..so stress up..trying 2 find da solution 2it..but then..stil haf2 face it and life stil goes on..no giving up ya!!!haha..currently..huiling is asking me 2sleep..i wonder y she oso haven sleep n we need 2 go uni 2molo at 8am!!!haha..well..i think dis is all for 2day..i shall update more 2molo..hope u guys will cont view this blog coz ghi waie and me had been trying 2 promote it..haha..so help us promote oso ya..GOOD LUCK to everyone who view dis blog..thanx for reading..

current progress :
me : ending this blog and thinking what to do next..:-)
ghi waie : in his dreamland di..haha..
aaron : shud b stuying in his room..(so hardworking) =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home